If you are a Software Engineer with back-end development and cloud platform experience interested in building a world-class LIVE data collection system using Hadoop / Cassandra, Python or JAVA, please read on.
- Participate in real design and development - invent next generation LIVE Data Collection System.
- Work in a language agnostic environment with exposure to multiple web platforms (e.g. AWS, LAMP), databases (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL), and programming languages (Java, PHP, RoR, Python, HTML5, CSS3, etc.).
- Work with Data Visualization Technologies (ie D3.JS, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
Design 24×7 uptime data collection system with appropriate data redundancy and system security specified by stakeholders.
Work with a stack of cutting edge, up-to-date technologies and web services such as Amazon AWS.
Building out features for: data collection, transaction services.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering in an international environment
- Expert knowledge of Python/Java internals
- Strong OOD/OOP skills, and experience applying modern design patterns
- Experience with high performance multi-threading and IPC
- Solid knowledge of standard data structures and algorithms
- Excellent Communication skills
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
-Hadoop / Cassandra, AWS, Python, JAVA, cloud platforms, MongoDB, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, Back-end development and distributed design.