About the Job
As part of our research and innovation team, you will develop financial behavioural models. In addition, you will participate to the design and development of our behavioural risk engine, you will assit as well the development team during the implementation phases.
- Conduct research desk on behavioural finance
- Prepare relevant data from all media
- Simulate users behaviour based on our multi agent framework
Master’s degree or PhD in economics or finance.
- Good knowledge of the current banking regulatory framework in particular in the area of capital adequacy. Knowledge of the CRDIV and CRR would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in written and spoken French, Italian and English. Knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish would be an advantage.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Team spirit, positive attitude, capacity to work independently.
- Availability for missions abroad.
Available positions: 3
Languages: English and French fluent mandatory
We provide you the opportunity to develop good working relationship within a motivated team of highly qualified professionals. We offer you the possibility to develop your potential by providing you with training, coaching and working with innovative technologies. You are motivated, committed, have a sense of service, and look for a career in an innovative company. If you think you have the qualities above, feel free to send us your resume.
Please email your CV plus a letter describing your ambition and your motivation for applying to TheMarketsTrust to [email protected] Please indicate your availability and expected benefits.