About the Job
You will coordinate all projects relative to our mobile platform (Apple iOS, Android)
- Create and monitor project plan
- Animation of workshops with internal/external stakeholders
- Management of stakeholders
- Identify and manage risks, issues and scope
- Responsible for project reporting to the required committees
- Daily follow up on actions, risks and issues
- Coordination of project resources
- Define and track project budget
- Use of corporate project tools (MS Project, Podio, …)
- Interact with IT/Operations/Sales departments
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Application Project Management
- You have good knowledge and good understanding of the Mobile Technology (architecture & development …)
- Leadership / Coordination skills
- Team player
- Result Driven
- Test Management
Languages: Speaks English (other languages a bonus)
We provide you the opportunity to develop good working relationship within a motivated team of highly qualified professionals. We offer you the possibility to develop your potential by providing you with training, coaching and working with innovative technologies. You are motivated, committed, have a sense of service, and look for a career in an innovative company. If you think you have the qualities above, feel free to send us your resume.
Please email your CV plus a letter describing your ambition and your motivation for applying to TheMarketsTrust to [email protected] Please indicate your availability and expected benefits.
PS: to get the latest news from TheMarketsTrust, please join us on twitter and Linkedin.